The newly weds Mr & Mrs. Heyns
Hanneke & Bernard were married at Pat Busch Mountain Reserve in November 2016. These beautifully captured moments of their wedding weekend show the natural beauty that our private nature reserve offers. The forested green poplar trees, a bold mountain skyline and the idyllic mountain dam with jetty are just some of the areas which can be explored. Weekend weddings in the country are becoming a popular choice for many couples who want to make the most of their family and friends coming together in celebration of their union. Hanneke & Bernard were also one of the first wedding couples to use our new tented camp to get ready on their wedding day and add the experience of ‘glamping’ to their special memories.
All Photo credit to Dewald Kirsten Photography.
Wedding scenes catching the best of the sunset at Pat Busch Mountain Reserve
Fairy Tale moments taken on the jetty of our mountain dam at sunset…
Getting ready in our new boutique tents…glamping weddings are sure to be a new trend!
Evening celebrations with mountain skyline in the background and starry skies above…
The magical first dance…
It takes a team of people behind the scenes to make occasions like this translate into fairy tale moments. Here are just some of the credits :
- Wedding Venue Pat Busch Mountain Reserve
- Wedding Co-ordination Helmare Van der Merwe from IDO4U
- Wedding Tent by Tentmen
- Photography Dewald Kirsten Photography
- Catering Marelize Venter from Misa’s Deli
- Flowers by Arlene
- Hair & Make Up Anne-Mart Strydom
- Wedding Dress by Mariza van der Merwe, Mrs V (https://mrsvevents.wordpress.com/)
- Music by Marianne Prinsloo from Musiekland Robertson
Contact email@example.com for details on our wedding packages.