Africamps Glamping in Comfort
In November 2016, Pat Busch Mountain Reserve added five new Africamps boutique tents to their exquisite private nature reserve outside Robertson in the Western Cape.
These Africamps ‘glamping’ tents offer a retreat into nature, but with all the soft comforts you might need. Indoor fireplaces for winter, electric blankets, air-conditioning, soft white linen on the beds & all the equipment you need for a self-catering stay.
Guests staying in these beautifully designed boutique camping or ‘glamping’ tents will enjoy unsurpassed mountain views of the valley and natural scenery. Picture spacious elevated wooden decks floating above the indigenous fynbos with all the comforts you could think of in your tent!
Each tent sleeps five people and with the added comfort of air-conditioning and percale linen, what’s not to love! Winter stays are bound to be an ideal romantic getaway for couples with a cosy fireplace to enjoy the colder months of the year, plus braais on the deck outside.Catering options include a Cook-your-own Breakfast Basket which is available to be delivered to your tent.
Activities include hiking, swimming, fishing, kayaking, mountain biking (MTB) , boat trips on the Breede River, Wine Tasting on the Robertson Wine Valley route and more.
Tent flaps are officially open for bookings!
Book Online Here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 023 626 2033
Some Africamps Boutique Camping – Pat Busch Tent Information…
– Tent 35 m2
– En-suite bathroom 8 m2
– Veranda 24 m2
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Lounge area
– Dining area
– 2 Bedrooms
– Each tent sleeps 5 people
– Wooden floor
– Tents supplied with lights and electricity
– Air-conditioning unit
– Braai Facilities
– Main Bedroom with a queen-size bed (XL length 2 mtrs)
– 2nd bedroom with a queen-size bed and single bunk bed (both XL length 2 mtrs)
– Sufficient bedroom storage space
– En-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasin
– Lounge area with comfortable couch and side table
– Dining area with dining table and 5 chairs
– Large wooden veranda with 2 lounge chairs and a picnic table
– Kitchen utilities for 5 persons (plates, cutlery, glasses, cups, pots, pans etc.)
– 4 hob kitchen gas stove
– Fridge / Freezer
– Coffee press
– Water kettle
– Bed linen
– Fleece blankets
– Coffee / tea facilities
– Powder milk
– Dish wash liquid
– Hand soap
– Cleaning service every 4th day (incl. new towels and bed linen)
– Baby Cot (on request, subject to availability)
– Highchair (on request, subject to availability)